top of page


Please contact if you have questions or concerns relating to:

  • Ownership changes and/or transfers

  • JIB statements for working interest owners

  • Royalty payment inquires or lost checks

  • Address changes

  • Appointment of Guardian or Power of Attorney 

  • Interest in selling all or a portion of your interest

  • Request for tax payer - W9

Owner Relations: About Us
bottom of page